TaleWorlds Entertainment has brought its action RPG title ‘Mount & Blade: Warband’ to Xbox One. ‘Mount & Blade: Warband’ is a spin-off stand-alone expansion to the original ‘Mount & Blade’, expanding on the original game by introducing a sixth faction, increasing the number of political options, adding the ability for players to start their own factions, and new multiplayer modes.
The original game takes place in a medieval land named Calradia, and the player is able to customize their own character, join one of the five battling factions, fight as a mercenary, assume the role of an outlaw, or take a neutral side. The sequal description follows:
Mount & Blade: Warband is the iconic entry in the series that brought medieval battlefields to life with its realistic mounted combat and detailed fighting system.
• Free-form sandbox gameplay. You are free to go anywhere in a world with more than a hundred unique locations including villages, castles and towns.
• Groundbreaking horseback combat.
• Highly advanced and intuitive sword-fighting systems.
• Fight on horseback and foot using a vast variety of medieval weapons, each with unique characteristics.
• You can become anything from a lonesome adventurer to a ruler of a faction.
• Varied cultures with unique troop types and equipment.
• Sophisticated AI will challenge you in combat and in your strategic plans.
• Freedom to interact with hundreds of characters.
• Multiplayer battles with up to 32 players. Multiplayer modes include Deathmatch, Team Deathmatch, Capture the Flag, Conquest, Battle, and Siege.