Game Troopers today released another new update for its Monster Go! game for Windows Phone. The latest update is focused towards bug fixes, and there aren’t any new features. Here’s the changelog for the latest update:
- Fixed Stalling/Freeze problem in endless mode
- Final Boss bug fix
- Fixed all endless mode related Challenges
- Fixed “Almost there”, “No mercy”, “I am jumper” challenges
- Fixed crash after 999 meters in endless mode
- Fixed some skills for Gunslinger
As you can see from the changelog, the latest update does indeed bring a handful of new bug fixes, including some important ones such as the bug fix for the game’s challenges.
The latest update for Monster Go! is now live on the Windows Phone Store and you can grab it from here!