We posted yesterday that Game Troopers will be announcing a new game this week. Today they surprised us with details of the new title.
Imperia Online is an epic real-time strategy game with 30 million registrations across several platforms, developed by the Bulgarian studio Imperia Online Ltd.
Set in a Medieval world, Imperia Online is a predominantly militaristic strategy game. Each player starts the game as the emperor of an undeveloped Province. The Province can be developed by constructing – and later upgrading – various economic and military buildings amongst which resource-generating buildings as well as universities, used for researching key technologies. Recruiting and training military units allows players to attack other Provinces to plunder their resources, and defend from enemy attacks. Players may trade their resources with other players after they’ve built a marketplace on their own territory. The Province grows into an empire through territory annexing and colonizing. Players can communicate with each other using in-game messages, and may join alliances for military and economic co-operation with other players.
On Windows Phone, with Xbox Live integration, the app features:
- Users will be able to earn gamerscore and unlock special achievements
- Live Tiles with info for: market prices, fast research and bank deposit
- Awesome new in-game features like the Wheel of Fortune and World Events
- Serious performance optimization on nearly all game stage will also be applied
- Full device compatibility across all the hardware portfolio.
See screen shot of the game below:
See the trailer for the game below:
Find the game for free in the Windows Store here.