Mitac has shown off its 7 inch MID which runs Windows CE 6.0 R3. The screen is a capacitive WVGA number, and runs a custom user interface. The software features flash support and the hardware supports WIFI, HSDPA and and DVB-T and WiMAX.
Most interesting is this carry-case which transforms the device into a smartbook, an accessory which I wish the HTC HD2 had.
The full specs are below:
- Processor — 600MHz
- Memory — 512MB of RAM and 4GB or 8GB of flash storage
- Expansion — microSD slot
- Display — seven-inch capacitive touchscreen with 800 x 480 pixel resolution
- WLAN — 802.11b/g
- WAN — 3.5G, WiMAX (optional)
- GPS (optional)
- DVB-T receiver
- Other I/O:
- mini-USB 2.0
- Headphone jack
- Battery — 2300mAh; life n/s
- Dimensions — 8.03 x 4.37 x 0.56 inches (204 x 111 x 14.35mm)
- Weight — 15.69 ounces (445g)
Read much more about this interesting device at WindowsforDevices here.