Mini Golf Club v1.4 is a major release with lots of new features, improvements and of course bug fixes. Thanks to the community, the first wave of player created holes have been added to the game. And soon more quality levels will follow. Stay tuned and check out the list of changes of this update below.
• Player created level submission process has been improved
• Added 18 new official holes (Course 10 and 11)
• Added 18 new player-made holes (Course 12 and 13)
• You can now set the name of your self-made holes in the Editor’s config menu
• Holes with less than 5 building blocks can’t be sent in to prevent accidentally sending in empty holes
• Default mouse sensitivity is reduced based on player requests
• Bug fixes and UI improvements