Is Copilot the best AI companion out there? Help us find out by answering a couple of quick questions!
Microsoft today announced the general availability of Threat & Vulnerability Management solution. Threat & Vulnerability Management is part of Microsoft Defender Advanced Threat Protection (ATP) and it helps organizations in finding vulnerabilities and misconfigurations in real-time, based on sensors, without the need of agents or periodic scans. It offers the following:
- Continuous discovery of vulnerabilities and misconfigurations
- Prioritization based on business context and dynamic threat landscape
- Correlation of vulnerabilities with endpoint detection and response (EDR) alerts to expose breach insights
- Machine-level vulnerability context during incident investigations
- Built-in remediation processes through unique integration with Microsoft Intune and Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager
Organizations with Microsoft Defender ATP deployment can enable this new solution within the ATP portal.