Microsoft’s Feedback Hub app has received a new update. Taking the app to version 1.1907.2102.0., the update introduced a new revamped UI for the main Feedback page. Further, Microsoft added Diagnostics and Device information options as new entries in the app settings.
However, the update is available only to Windows Insiders in the Fast or Skip Ahead ring. It also comes with other important features. You can see the changelog below.
- Ridesign of the feedback interface – The graphical interface of the feedback section has been completely revised.
- Main Feedback Page – The interface of the main Feedback page has been revised: more feedback is now displayed on one page.
- Feedback page – The UI has also been updated for the display page of a feedback element: the different options are displayed in a more elegant style and even here it is possible to recognize problems and suggestions immediately.
- Objectives – The Objectives page now has a dedicated tab in the burger menu. The interface has also been revised, which can now group together the Achievements for its own profile.
- New entries in the App Settings – New entries have been added to the Feedback Hub settings.
- Diagnostics – Now it is also possible to save a local copy of the diagnostics created when the feedback is received, with a quick link to the diagnostic log.
- Device Information – The Profile page has been deleted, the device information items have been moved to the Feedback Hub App Settings, along with the Preview Version Status item.
If you’re a Windows Insider in the Fast or Skip Ahead ring you can update Feedback Hub app from the below link, or else you can check for updates by going to the Microsoft Store.
[appbox windowsstore 9nblggh4r32n]