Microsoft has updated their Dev Center app for Windows Phone.
The app allows developers to monitor the performance of their apps in the Windows Phone Store, and in the latest version developers are able to filter results by country, reviews, ratings and other criteria.
- Secure connection to Windows Phone Dev Center.
- Downloads and crash trends for 5d, 1m, 6m, and 1y periods.
- User reviews translated to a language of your choice.
- Live Tile updates of new downloads and crashes.
- Ability to share links to your apps.
- Check app submission status.
- Filter reviews by market.
- Payment info.
- Now supports WVGA, 720P and WXGA.
The essential app for developers can be found in the Windows Phone Store here.
Thanks S.M.A.Sithick for the tip.