Microsoft just released a new build of Office for Mac Insiders on the Fast Ring. While the entire Office suite gets updated, looking at the changelog, not much gets changed across the board with the exception of Outlook and Onenote.
- Improved app stability
- Enabled Join/Leave Groups from Groups Contact Card
- Improved keyboard and VoiceOver navigation on Calendar module
- Room finder list now displays rooms in alphabetical order
- Supported ICS file in UTF-8 BOM (Byte Order Mark)
- Fixed a mailbox sync issue when you add a Shared Mailbox that has higher Exchange versions than the primary mailbox
- Fixed Exchange account authentication issue due to timezone, particularly On-Premise Exchange Mailboxes. Now exchange account can be added with the valid credential
- Fixed a issue where dismissed reminders keep coming back (on other Outlook endpoints)
- Fixed an issue with keyboard input on the OneNote page.
- Fixed bug where pasting images onto the OneNote page pastes raw data instead.
- Fixed bug where right-clicking the page list or pasting via the context menu would hang the application.
- Fixed bug where colors of lines were inverted on pages created with ruled lines.
That’s not the most important part, however. Microsoft is reaching out to Insiders to request feedback on whether or not they find the new release notes useful or not. The Office team release notes not only tell you what’s new, but they also tell users when they aren’t to expect anything new – which is quite useful especially if you only use one of the myriad number of Office apps.
You can make your voice heard from the source link below.