Microsoft today started the roll-out of August system update for Xbox One which includes several new features like 3D Blu-ray support, ability to purchase games from mobile and more. To support these new features, Microsoft today updated the SmartGlass app in Windows Store, Android Play Store and Apple App Store with the following new features.
New in this release:
- Rate your favorite game clips and activity feed entries
- Buy things on your phone or tablet and they’ll start installing on your Xbox
- Browse new and popular games, add-ons, and bundles
- Receive and view shared Activity Feed and Game Clips
- General stability and polish improvements
- Bug fixes