Microsoft today updated their Word, Excel and PowerPoint apps for iOS with support for multitasking, keyboard shortcuts and more. Find the full change log below.
• Multitasking (iOS 9): get tasks done faster by running PowerPoint for iPad side by side with other apps. For example, copy numbers or a chart from Excel into PowerPoint, or an image from Safari.
• Keyboard shortcuts*: no need to learn keyboard shortcuts by heart. Just tap the Command key on your external keyboard to get an overview of all shortcuts.
• Mirrored User Interface in Arabic and Hebrew*: Office apps now has a mirrored UI when the device language is set to Arabic or Hebrew.
• Now available in Vietnamese.
• Office Add-ins: add tools that help increase your productivity in PowerPoint and enhance your presentations. For example, a word cloud generator, an audience polling tool, a live stock ticker, and more (requires iOS 8.2 or newer).