Microsoft today announced an update for Windows Azure Mobile Services Â for app developers that adds support for iOS platform. I guess Microsoft will announce support for Windows Phone 8 devices from Oct-29th developer event.
New Features Added:
- iOS support â€“ enabling you to connect iPhone and iPad apps to Mobile Services
- Facebook, Twitter, and Google authentication support with Mobile Services
- Blob, Table, Queue, and Service Bus support from within your Mobile Service
- Sending emails from your Mobile Service (in partnership with SendGrid)
- Sending SMS messages from your Mobile Service (in partnership with Twilio)
- Ability to deploy mobile services in the West US region
Read more about it in detail from Scottgu’s blog.