As Microsoft announced earlier this month, they have updated the Bing suite of apps to MSN branding in Windows Store. Microsoft will be releasing MSN suite of apps for Android and iOS devices before end of this year. As all of these apps across devices, MSN.com portal, Bing.com are connected via Microsoft account, users can get a personalized experience roaming everywhere.
- MSN Weather – The Weather app, powered by Bing, helps you prepare for the latest conditions with hourly, daily and 10-day forecasts. Designed for Windows, featuring beautiful weather images, the Weather app puts control at your fingertips. Compare weather from multiple providers, check radar maps and view historical weather. Get current weather information for your location and for the other places you care about, like a family member’s city or your next vacation destination.
- MSN Sports – The MSN Sports app, powered by Bing, makes it easy for you to keep up with all the sports and teams you care about. Designed for Windows tablets and desktops, the Sports app puts your favorite teams and sports at your fingertips so you can live and breathe sports. Swipe through the app to get an overview of the top headlines, scores, schedules, standings, statistics and much more across all major sports.
- MSN Money – The MSN Money app, powered by Bing, helps you stay on top of fast-changing market conditions so you can make the most informed financial decisions. Designed for Windows, the Finance app puts your watchlist at your fingertips. Swipe through interactive charts for a quick read on the day’s events. Rich graphics help you find the latest mortgage, auto, and credit card rates. Add your favorite brokerage accounts to keep an eye on your investments.
- MSN Travel – The MSN Travel app helps you explore the world and plan a perfect trip, from destinations near you to far-flung getaways. Our travel tools make it easy to search and book flights and hotel reservations, then check essentials like flight status while you’re on the go. Get inspired with 360-degree panoramas, slideshows, photos, and videos of scenic spots around the globe, plus the latest travel news and trends. Then dig into our collection of expert guides to pinpoint the best travel experiences — there’s so much to discover.
- MSN Health & Fitness – MSN Bing Health & Fitness app helps you take care of your fitness, nutritional, health and wellness needs. Designed for Windows, the Health & Fitness app puts control at your fingertips. Track progress on calorie intake, workout trends as well as your basic health parameters like weight. Watch an exhaustive list of fitness videos, look up calories and read up on health information.
- MSN News – The beautiful, photo-rich Bing News app makes it easy for you to stay up to date with what’s happening in the world. Designed for Windows, the News app puts control at your fingertips. Swipe through for a quick read of the headlines. Go deep with personalized coverage of the topics you’re passionate about. Or, search the day’s stories from your choice of trusted sources from around the world.
- MSN Food & Drink – MSN Food & Drink: Your complete kitchen companion. Browse hundreds of thousands of recipes from your favorite magazines, world-famous chefs, bloggers and fellow home cooks. Enjoy easy-to-follow instructions, beautiful photos and access to your saved shopping lists and collections from anywhere. Watch how-to videos, browse the extensive wine and cocktails guides and stay in the know on the latest food and drink trends.
Update the apps from Windows Store.