Microsoft today released a new update for Microsoft Translator app on iOS with Japanese and Hindi transliteration support, Filipino offline translation support and more. Find the full change log below.
What’s New in Version 3.0.3:
- Japanese and Hindi transliteration support
- Filipino available for offline text translation
- Scrolling for longer translations UI fix
- Safari extension language selection fix
- Phrasebook UI bug fix
- Accessibility fixes for ease of use with screen readers and keyboard navigation
- Updating authentication mechanisms
- Other bug fixes
Download it here from App Store.