Microsoft’s to-do list app To-Do has been updated in the Microsoft Store to version 1.25.10611.0 with a number of improvements.
The app takes a unique approach to your to-do list, letting you start each day fresh and import what is important to you from the previous one. It also syncs with Outlook tasks and features a great fluent design.
The update has the following changelog.
- Improved Search – We have made improvements to the search function, so it will be much easier for you to find what you are looking for.
- Interface no longer blurred – Some parts of the user interface were blurred a few times; we have improved the way all components are displayed.
- Open speed improvements – When you open the app, you expect to have all your information updated instantly. We know that sometimes it took a while. Now you can see all your activities synchronized immediately every time you open the app.
- Access problems fixed – Some of you have had problems accessing the app. We have made the process of running the app much more stable.
- This update also includes solutions to minor problems, performance improvements and accessibility.
Download the update here for Windows and Windows Mobile from Windows Store.