Microsoft today updated the Sway app for Windows devices. This new update allows you to touch your screen to zoom in and navigate through groups of photos on touch-enabled devices. Also, it now supports Windows Jump Lists.
– Picture Zoom — You can now touch your screen to zoom in and navigate through groups of photos on touch-enabled devices.
– Jump List — Right-click the Sway app in the Windows taskbar to quickly access recent Sways. You can also pin your favorites so they always show up in the Jump List
– Miscellaneous — We’ve fixed several bugs in this release.
Other Recent Updates:
– New Languages — Sway now supports 14 additional languages. For a full list, see ‘Supported Languages’ below.
– Living Images — Sway now supports Windows 10 Living Images, bringing more life to your stories.
– Viewing Navigation — While viewing any Sway, you can now select your preferred navigation style.
– Recent Documents — Using your Microsoft Account, it’s now easy to find documents on your OneDrive sorted by work you’ve done most recently and then drag and drop them right into your Sway.
– Faster Viewing — Viewing Sways with multiple photos is now a faster, more fluid, and responsive experience.
Update Sway for Windows 10 from Windows Store.