Recently, Microsoft delayed the release of the Surface 3 LTE and announced that the company will start taking pre-orders for the device from today. If you’re planning to pre-order the device, you’ll be glad to know that the device is now available for pre-order at the Microsoft Store. The 2GB RAM (64GB of internal storage) variant of the device is available for $599.00, while the 4GB RAM (128GB of internal storage) variant is available for $699.00.
For those who missed it, here’s the specs of the Surface 3:
- Size: 10.52 x 7.36 x 0.34 in (267 x 187 x 8.7 mm)
- Weight: 1.37 lbs (622 g)
- Display: 10.8” ClearType Full HD Plus Display • Resolution: 1920 x 1280 • Aspect ratio: 3:2 • Touch: 10 point multi-touch
- Surface Pen support
- Battery Life: Up to 10 hours
- Storage/RAM: 64GB storage with 2GB RAM or 128GB storage with 4GB RAM
- Processor: Quad-core Intel Atom x7-Z8700 processor (2MB Cache, 1.6GHz with Intel Burst technology up to 2.4GHz)
- Network (Wireless and Cellular): Wi-Fi (802.11 a/b/g/n/ac), Bluetooth 4.0
- Ports: Full-size USB 3.0 • Mini DisplayPort • microSD card reader • Micro USB charging port • Headset jack • Cover port
- Software: Windows 8.1 • 1-year of Office 365 Personal with OneDrive cloud storage
- Cameras, video and audio: 3.5 megapixel front-facing camera • 8.0 megapixel rear-facing camera with autofocus • Microphone • Stereo speakers with Dolby audio
- Sensors: Ambient light sensor • Proximity sensor • Accelerometer • Gyroscope • Magnetometer
- Warranty: 1-year limited hardware warranty
If you want to pre-order the Surface 3 LTE, head over to the Microsoft Store here.