Microsoft has updated their Store app for Windows Phone 8 devices. Microsoft Store app allows you to locate nearest Microsoft retail stores, schedule an appointment to see a specialist for the Answer Desk and Personal Training, to view a schedule of what’s happening there over the next few weeks, browse and shop in the online Microsoft Store and more. This app got updated to v2.2 with many new features such as the ability to compare two products side by side, support for QR code scanning and more.
New in version 2.2:
• Microsoft Account needed to book appointments
• New Business Consultation appointment type
• Ability to sync appointments with those made online or at a store
• Improved search experience including history
• Recent pane showing recently viewed products
• Compare two products side-by-side
• Support for scanning QR Codes
• Richer home pane content
Download it here from Windows Phone Store for free.