Microsoft Solitaire Collection game got recently updated in Windows Store with support for portrait orientation on your Windows 10 phone and more. Find the full change log below.
– Fixed an issue where the undo button was missing from Daily Challenges.
– Fixed an issue where players sometimes saw 5/6 Daily Challenges complete.
– Fixed an issue where players sometimes saw 7 stars on Expert Daily Challenges.
– There’s a new first-user-experience designed to gently introduce new players to the game and all the game modes.
– Klondike, Spider, and FreeCell now have a new feature where if you click on a column (for example, 9,8,7,6), then click another column (for example 9,8), the game will intelligently move legal cards from the first column to the second (in this case, the 7 and 6 will move to the second column). Try it!
– There is a new “Jumbo” theme that should be easier to read/see if you have poor eyesight or just like larger numbers!
– You can now play in Portrait orientation on your Windows 10 phone!