Microsoft has signed a MoU with National Independent Schools Alliance to offer Microsoft Aspire School Program (MASP) Pro Suite to teachers and students.
MASP Suite empowers K12 education by providing access to an integrated set of technologies, learning solutions and Windows 10 devices. The MASP Pro Suite combines the benefits of MASP and e-payment solutions from EfeeOnline which has connectivity with leading banks, providing solutions like payment from any device, at any time, with online receipts, school alerts, payment reminders and online dashboards to receive e-circulars from the schools. The MASP Pro Suite will offer the following benefits for educators:
- Microsoft Empowered Teacher Sessions: Webinars for teachers to help in content creation, collaboration tools in classrooms, Windows apps and coding, new technology concepts such as Cloud and IoT.
- Virtual Master Training Programs: IT learning tools for educators to choose from.
- Microsoft Student Associate Engagement: Access to a series of four webinars in a month. Themes for student webinars include Productivity tools, Office 365, Skype, Yammer, Windows apps, Azure Concepts, Big Data & Internet.
- Developer Skills Curriculum access:The curriculum nurtures students’ inquisitiveness and imagination, enabling them to access a wide variety of resources and information
- Access to Microsoft’s ICT curriculum: This is aligned to the National ICT Policy.
Learn more about MASP here.