Microsoft is rolling out a new update for the To-Do app on Windows 10. The latest version bumps the app to v1.43.13131.0 and brings the following changes.
- Schedule Sorting – If your Smart Scheduled List seemed a little messy, we apologize for the confusion. With this update, we have improved the sorting methods.
- Themes in the Scheduled list – If you use the different themes and colours to keep your lists organized, you’ll be happy to know that you can now also use them in the Scheduled list.
- Hide empty smart lists – Now you can hide your empty smart lists automatically, so you will not see the Planned and Important lists in the sidebar if they are empty.
- Likewise, smart lists can be hidden from the shortcut menu.
- We have also continued to improve our performance and synchronization.
The update is currently available for Windows Insiders and will be released to the public later. For now, you’re enrolled in the Windows Insider Program then you can download the update from the Microsoft Store. Do let us know your thoughts on the update in the comments section below.