Microsoft has rolled out a new update for the Store App for both Windows 10 and Windows 10 Mobile. The latest update bumps the app to v11801.1001.413 and brings some new improvements and changes to the app. Do note that this update is a public release and hence will available for everyone. You can head below to take a look at the changelog.
- Completely removed the Fluent Design from the hamburger menu
- Compatibility Preview
- News with the “My Collection” section
- Improvements to the search
- Improvements in translation
- Various corrections and improvements
The latest update can be downloaded from the Microsoft Store below and is available for both Insiders and Non-Insiders. You can head to the comments section below to let us know your thoughts on this update.