Touch Studio, the research project from Microsoft allows you to create small scripts that takes advantage of API’s available. No programming language is needed to create such scripts, so why not you try some?
V 1.1 Beta release notes:
- Many bug fixes
- Better auto-completion in expression editor
- Access to accelerometer, location, maps, translation services, web search,
tile customization, charting, and more.
Notable new APIs:
- senses->acceleration quick/smooth/stable: Access to accelerometer
- locations->*: Access to GPS/geo-coordinates
- maps->*: Access to Bing maps
- languages->*: Access to Bing- and Hawaii-based translation services
- web->search *: Searching the web with Bing
- tile->*: Configuration of script tile properties
- math->create number map: charting functionality
Also some old API’s from V 1.0 have been renamed. Hit the source link to know more on this.