Microsoft today announced that they are releasing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14291 to the list of devices that will be capable of receiving updates as part of the Windows Insider Program except the Lumia 635. Microsoft is planning to release this build for the Lumia 635 at a later date. In the future, only these devices can receive new builds from Microsoft’s Development Branch that they release to the Fast and Slow rings.
Bug fixes in this build:
- We fixed the issue where connectivity to older Wi-Fi networks using the WEP encryption security method may be broken.
- We fixed an issue resulting in slower text input speed the more words were typed.
- We have improved Word Flow recognition of longer words.
- The All apps list has been updated to now follow the “Make Text Larger” ease of access setting.
- We fixed an issue where Settings would sometimes list unresolved app names under Extras.
- We fixed an issue where touch targets could be out of alignment in the Photos picker.
Find the list of supported phones for Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview here.