Microsoft has released a new Office Insider Preview Build 12105.20000 for Windows users. The new Office Build comes with no new features and offers only bug fixes. You can read the official changelog below.
- We fixed an issue which could prevent a user from pasting hyperlinks in some protected sheets
- We fixed an issue where the UI could get stuck in a compact view
- We fixed an issue where a user could experience an error upon printing to PDF
- We fixed an issue where changes to a work value on a summary task could cause a crash if protected work is enabled
- We fixed an issue which could inhibit the ability to sync events with enterprise calendars
- We fixed an issue which could cause a repeated warning to discard local versions of a file
To update to the latest Office Insider Preview Build, Open any Office program and go to File>Account>Update Options> Update Now.