Nowadays, Microsoft measures success of a product by usage instead of sales numbers. Microsoft is tracking engagement and the product is going to be judged on engagement. In order to improve user engagement of services like Office 365, users should get to know about all the features and capabilities of the service. To improve this situation, Office training team is developing tutorials to support five core Office 365 scenarios, including: “Get it done from anywhere,” “Content collaboration,” “Run more effective meetings,” “Email and Calendar on the go” and “Work like a network.”
Today, they released the first three training scenarios and each of them consists of six tutorials with over 50 videos. These videos will help users learn how they can work more effectively using Office 365 in their daily activities, using the devices and platform of their choice, including Android phones and tablets, iPhones and iPads, Macs and PCs.
Details for each of the tutorials:
Get it done from anywhere
- Me and my docs—How to use Office 365 to save files such as Word documents and Excel spreadsheets to the cloud and then access those files from wherever you work using the devices of your choice.
- Work together seamlessly—How you and your teammates, colleagues and partners can use Office 365 to break down “information silos” and work together co-editing docs in real time across multiple devices and platforms.
- Anywhere access with OneDrive for Business—How to use OneDrive for Business to create, save, sync and share your documents with anyone, from virtually anywhere.
- Collaborate with content using SharePoint Online—How to use a SharePoint Online team site to share files and collaborate on documents with people inside and outside of your organization.
Run more effective meetings
- Communicate your way—How to get input without leaving your Office 365 app. Thanks to Skype for Business in-app integration, you can IM, screen share, voice or video chat right from Outlook.
- Your complete meeting solution—How to meet with your team from anywhere with Skype for Business. Meet online using mobile apps across Windows, Android and iOS. Or use any phone to dial in to a conference.