Microsoft today updated their OneDrive app for Windows Phone to 4.16. The update seems to be a minor one with no major features.
The OneDrive app for Windows lets you easily work with your personal and work files when you’re on the go:
• Browse all your files and files shared with you.
• Automatically upload photos and videos to your personal OneDrive account using camera upload.
• Share your files.
• Move, delete, and rename files, and create new folders.
• Search for files and folders.
• Share files to OneDrive from other apps.
• Open files from OneDrive in other apps.
If our readers notice anything new let us know below.
You can update the app from Windows Store using the below link.