Microsoft today updated their OneDrive app for Windows 10 Mobile devices. This v17.7 update seems to be a minor one with no major features. We noticed Microsoft has made some changes to the UI element placements and updated the welcome screens. Also, it must include some bug fixes and performance improvements. If you noticed anything new with this update, let us know in the comments section below.
The OneDrive app for Windows lets you easily work with your personal and work files when you’re on the go:
• Browse all your files and files shared with you.
• Automatically upload photos and videos to your personal OneDrive account using camera upload.
• Share your files.
• Move, delete, and rename files, and create new folders.
• Search for files and folders.
• Share files to OneDrive from other apps.
• Open files from OneDrive in other apps.
You can update the app from Windows Store using the below link.