Along with the launch of Hyperlapse Mobile for Windows Phone and Android devices, Microsoft today released Hyperlapse Pro version for enthusiasts and professionals who want to use a Windows desktop application to hyperlapse videos they took with a GoPro or any other device.
- Hyperlapse Pro Preview can take video from any camera and create a time lapse with a smoothly moving camera.
- It works especially well with wide field of view action camera videos, such as GoPro.
- Supports different speed up factors from 2x to 25x.
- Hyperlapses can be output at different resolutions and framerates.
- Takes advantage of multi-core CPUs and high-end GPUs for better processing speeds.
- A step-by-step user interface makes it easier than ever to create hyperlpases.
Microsoft Hyperlapse Pro Preview works only with 64-bit versions of Windows Windows 7, Windows 8, or Windows 8.1. Minimum of 4GB of RAM (longer or higher resolution videos require more memory). OpenGL 2.0 or newer graphics card for faster performance.
Download it here from Microsoft.