Dynamics NAV 2018 is the Microsoft’s end-to-end business management solution designed to help organizations streamline business processes, and enable employees with intelligent insights. Microsoft yesterday announced the general availability of Dynamics NAV 2018. Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2018 comes with several significant new capabilities and deeper integration across the Microsoft ecosystem, including Office 365.
- Lower costs of implementation and adoption with new automated setup guides that simplify initial setup of Dynamics NAV and help to seamlessly integrate with Dynamics 365 for Sales. In addition, we’ve introduced a new user tasks function that improves user productivity.
- Streamline business processes with new out-of-the-box Microsoft Excel report templates (for example, Trial Balance, Cash Flow statements and more), as well as deeper utilization of Microsoft Cognitive Services for image recognition of inventory Items and contacts. We’ve also added improvements to the Optical Character Recognition (OCR) capabilities with the Kofax Invoice Capture Service, for process improvement with digitized purchase invoices.
- Empower employees with new embedded and contextually relevant Power BI reports, improving visualization and visibility within the most highly-used lists in Dynamics NAV. Also, new integrations with Microsoft Flow enable users to automate tasks directly in the context of their Dynamics NAV experience.
Microsoft will be offering Dynamics 365 in the following ways to its partners to deliver right solution to the customers.
- A Microsoft Dynamics 365 cloud application, which enables partners participating in the Cloud Solution Provider (CSP) Program to deliver an end-to-end cloud business management solution to their small and mid-sized customers – across key business functions, including sales, financial management, project management, and operations.
- A business application platform for ISVs, which enables Microsoft ISV Cloud Embed program partners to build and offer vertical cloud solutions directly to customers.
Learn more about Dynamics NAV here.