Microsoft today released Bing Ads app for Android devices. This new app will help marketers to stay on top of their Bing Ads campaigns while you’re on the go. Keep your finger on the pulse of your accounts and performance data all from your mobile device.
• Check data on conversions, clicks, impressions, spend, click-through rates (CTR), and average cost-per-click (Avg. CPC), average position, cost per acquisition (CPA), return on ad spend (ROAS) and conversion rate.
• Pause or enable campaigns, ad groups, ads, and keywords.
• Change campaign budgets.
• Change ad group and keyword bids.
• Filter by enabled and paused campaigns, ad groups, ads and keywords.
• Compare all performance metrics at the same time on a grid while viewing your campaigns, ad groups, ads and keywords.
• View performance data on a graph by any time range for all account and campaign levels.
• Select and compare up to two performance metrics on a graph to gain deeper insights on how your campaigns are performing.
• Change the order of how performance metrics are displayed in dropdowns, in the grids and dashboard tiles.
• Receive notifications when your credit card is about to expire
• Get in touch with Bing Ads support whenever you need help
Download it here from Play Store.