Microsoft has released Work Folders iOS app in App Store. Work Folders in Windows Server allows employees to access their files securely from inside and outside the corporate environment. This app for iPad features an intuitive UI, selective sync, end-to-end encryption and in-app file viewing.
- Pin files for offline viewing.
- Saves iPad storage space by fully showing all available files but locally storing and keeping in sync only the files you care about.
- Files are stored encrypted at all times. On the wire and at rest on the device.
- Access to the app is protected by an app passcode – keeping others out even if the iPad is left unlocked and unattended.
- Allows for DIGEST and Active Directory Federation Services (ADFS) authentication mechanisms including multi factor authentication.
- View your files right inside the app with a built-in viewer for many file types.
- Open files in other apps that might be specialized to work with a certain file type.
Work Folders enables this while allowing the organization’s IT department to fully secure that data. Download the app from Apple App Store.