Microsoft is releasing a new update for those on the Xbox One Preview program. The latest update includes some bug fixes for the Xbox One Summer Update which introduced a range of new features, including things like Cortana, Background Music and much more. With the latest update, Microsoft has added a new feature which a lot of PayPal users will appreciate as it now allows them to add PayPal as a payment option on the Xbox One. As for the bug fixes, Microsoft has fixed issues related to Universal Windows Apps, Game DVR and more.
Here is the full changelog:
- Payment & Billing – You can now add PayPal as a payment option on Xbox One! To add PayPal.
- Universal Apps – Resolved an issue which could sometimes cause universal apps to crash when launched for the first time.
- Game DVR – Resolved an issue which prevented users from capturing or editing clips in certain apps.
- Pins – Resolved an issue which could cause unsupported media pins to remain on Home after an app updates to a universal app.
- My Games & Apps – This build contains a fix to address an issue in which certain games (Nutjitsu, Threes, Voice Commander) appeared under Apps instead of Games.
Current known issues
- My Games & Apps – If a universal app version of an app is available, the version which is not currently installed may appear under Ready to Install (causing what appears to be the same app both installed and in Ready to Install).
Microsoft has just pushed out the update, so if your Xbox One isn’t getting it right now, just check back after a few hours. However, do keep in mind that the update is only available to those part of the Xbox One Preview program.