Microsoft has released a new update for the To-Do app for Windows 10. The new update brings new features and bumps the app to v1.48.2102. You can head below and take a look at the changelog for the update.
- Not satisfied with just having a list in Live Tile? We have good news for you: Now you can add any list or Smart List to the Windows Start menu as a tile.
- Have you already tried our inking gestures? If so, you may have noticed that we have not twice asked you if you want to delete something when you have crossed out. Now we’ll ask you if you’re sure – if you’re really, really sure.
- Do you have too many late activities that you do not want to do today? We have improved our accessibility so that it is now possible to compress and expand the various groups in the Smart Lists.
- We temporarily removed the ability to move an activity to any list during the search. We will give you this opportunity with this update.
- We did funny things with the order of your lists when you tried to reorganize activities. We have corrected this error today.
If you use To-Do on Windows 10 or Windows 10 Mobile then you can head below and download the new update for the app.
[appbox windowsstore 9nblggh5r558]
Via: Windows United