Microsoft Phone app just got updated to v2.14.29003.0 in Windows Store. There is no changelog for this update, if you noticed anything new, let us know in the comments section below. Microsoft Phone app for Windows 10 integrates with Skype to make it easy to use your favorite calling services to keep in touch with the people.
- Make voice and video calls over your cellular network or Wi-Fi.
- Tired of hunting for the right number in your contacts? Just start entering a contact’s phone number when dialing, and then pick the matching name and number to give them a call.
- Make Skype calls quickly from your PC or mobile device.
- See your Skype call history in one place on your PC or mobile device.
- Listen to your voicemail and manage your messages right from the Phone app. No need to call your voicemail.
- Record your phone calls—cellular, Voice over LTE, or Wi-Fi—for future use and playback (requires consent from all parties on the line).
- Reduce the number of unwanted calls by blocking numbers from within your call history.
Update it from Windows Store using below link.