Microsoft has pushed out an update to the phone app for Windows 10 Mobile devices running 10586.xx to version 2.15.25005.0.
This update optimizes the device for low-end devices by improving the speed of opening the app and fixing issues that would cause the app to crash.
Microsoft also notes accessibility functionality is increased, adding high contrast icons to make it easier for people with impaired sight to navigate the app, and improving touch typing usability.
Here’s the full changelog below;
- Improved performance for opening the Phone app on low-end devices
- accessibility improvements, such as improving Narrator functionality by adding landmarks in the app, adding high contrast icons and improving touch-typing
- Fixed an issue where certain calls didn’t appear in call history
- Fixed an issue where a ringtone wouldn’t play sometimes after playing a visual voicemeail message
- Standardized date and time formatting
- Improved app reliability and fixed some issues that caused the app to fail
- Minor UI improvements
Get the update from the store link below;