Microsoft today officially announced the Lumia 530 Single SIM and Lumia 530 Dual SIM devices. Lumia 530 is expected to be priced at €85 before taxes and subsidies and on the retail for under €100. The Lumia 530 will be made available globally, with rollout beginning in select markets in August 2014.
As expected, the device comes with 4-inch 854 x 480 display powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 200 CPU, 512 MB RAM and 4GB Internal memory. The device will be available in bright orange, bright green, white, dark grey. Nokia Lumia 530 will also be compatible with Nokia Shell for Lumia 530 and Nokia Flip Shell for Lumia 530 protective covers.
Find more specs after the break.
- Processor type: Quad-core 1.2GHz
- Processor name: Qualcomm Snapdragon™ 200
- Display size: 4 ”
- Display technology: LCD
- Display resolution: FWVGA (854 x 480)
- Touch screen technology: Capacitive Multipoint-Touch
- RAM: 512 MB
- Mass memory: 4 GB
- Maximum memory card size: 128 GB
- Free cloud storage: 15 GB
- Main camera sensor: 5 MP megapixels
- Main camera focus type: Fixed focus
- Sensor size: 1/4 inch
- Main camera f-number/aperture: f/2.4
- Camera focal length: 28 mm
- Camera minimum focus range: 60 cm
- Camera image formats: JPEG/Exif
- Maximum talk time (2G): 13.4 h
- Maximum talk time (3G): 10 h
- Maximum standby time: 22 days
- Maximum music playback time: 51 h
See the full specifications here.