Microsoft’s To-Do app for Android now includes a built-in emoji picker. The new emoji picker is only available through the New List dialog, where you can use it to set an emoji for a new list you want to create. The emoji picker here is a bit useless, as you could have just used the emoji picker that’s built right into your phone’s keyboard. It also doesn’t show all the emojis, and instead, chooses to show only a handful of them.
The latest update for To-Do also brings a number of improvements, including a facelift for the app’s icons as well as improved accessibility features. The app should also now work better on phones that support Android’s split mode:
- Introducing the emoji picker! Create a new list & pick the perfect emoji to go with it.
- We’ve freshened up our icons so that they’re a little more bold.
- We’re continuing to improve accessibility.
- If you switch between lists in Quick Add mode the keyboard will now reopen.
- Using Microsoft To-Do in split mode? We’ll now make sure that you stay in the list you’re in when you go into split mode.
- Working between Windows & Android? Your notes should now look the same across both apps.
You can grab Microsoft To-Do from the Google Play Store here.