Xbox today has released Season 4 of its Ambassador program, a program where gamers can can receive a wide variety of rewards, including controllers, games, exclusive access to Betas and events, and Xbox Ambassadors-branded merchandise, and are also recognized via profile badges, custom Avatar items, and Twitter shout outs. Ambassadors provide support for your fellow gamers in chat and the Official Xbox Forums, host Twitch shows that appear on the Community Calendar, create YouTube videos for product support, game guides, and reviews, and help to improve Xbox products and services by voting and commenting at feedback.xbox.com. During Season Three, Xbox Ambassadors earned a total of 14 Xbox One S consoles, 10 headsets, 18 controllers and 750 ID@Xbox games as rewards.
Currently there are over 5,000 Ambassadors actively participating in the program, and the team is looking to introduce more into the community, such as:
- Ambassadors on Twitter – Launching mid-October, this feature will allow Ambassadors to interact with and help out fellow Xbox users in 140 characters or less.
- Xbox Ambassadors Club – If you’re a member of the Preview Program, you can join the Xbox Ambassadors Club as early as today to make use of the Looking for Group (LFG) tool and help us shape the vision of this new communal space.
- Ambassadors on the New Xbox Forums – As soon as the New Xbox Forums hit the scene, the Ambassadors will be there and able to support and discuss more easily than ever before.
and features including:
- Ambassador Profile Update – In the next month, the Ambassador Profiles will take on a far more interactive feel, allowing for personalization as well as acting as a one-stop spot for showing off Activities completed and Badges earned throughout the Seasons.
- The Academy – Last Season it was the Missions page, this Season the Academy’s receiving a makeover! The Team is planning a sparkly, new Academy filled to the brim with important Xbox information out next month.
You can sign up to be an Xbox Ambassador here.