Microsoft Bing today launched a new campaign that targets young people who consider the upcoming Valentine’s day. According to a recent survey from Bing and Impulse Research Corp., one in 10 people have ended a relationship on Valentine’s day and this year Bing is challenging people to reconsider their search habit and break up with Google.
Read about it below,
Bing treats you right. Whether you’re shopping for gifts for your sweetheart, looking to plan a singles night out or finding tips for a great date night, try Bing this Valentine’s Day and avoid getting burned.
• Not all is fair in love and search. Whether you’re searching for a cuddly teddy bear or a diamond bracelet for your sweetheart, Google Shopping displays ads only from merchants that pay for ranking. Bing offers honest results so you get the best deals from across the Web.
• Bing takes the initiative. Bing’s Snapshot feature includes one-click access for booking reservations or buying tickets so you have more time for doing and spend less time searching.
• Bing keeps you and your friends connected. Skip search engines that keep you locked in their system and isolated from your friends. Bing brings all your friends from Facebook into its social search and leverages experts and enthusiasts from Twitter. Just last month there were new updates to the social sidebar, which mean even more available content from your Facebook friends right within your search. Looking for a fun, new restaurant for a night out with your single friends? A quick search on Bing will show you not only great Web results but also which friends have liked those search results and posted status updates, comments, photos and more about them, so you can easily find out if they are right for you.
• Bing won’t spoil your sweetheart’s surprise. Just one click on “History Off” allows you to search in peace while you’re looking for gift ideas and more. Bing gives you the same trust you give it.
• Bing showers you with tokens of affection. Just for searching, Bing Rewards lets you earn Amazon and Starbucks gift cards, free Xbox LIVE and Hulu Plus subscriptions, and even donations to charities. How can you say no to that?
Let Bing show you the love this Valentine’s Day. Try out Bing at http://www.bingiton.com.