Microsoft Launcher beta app has received an update in the Google Play Store, taking the app to version 6.210404.0.962251.
Unfortunately, Microsoft has not updated the changelog from the last update, however, and it still reads:
- Home screen settings and app alignment on Surface Duo have been improved
- Apps will now remain in the same order after restarting Launcher
- Browser settings will no longer be affected by updates
- Issues with Time and Weather widgets have been corrected
- Known bugs were fixed and performance updates were made for an improved experience
On the Surface Duo forums however users are reporting faster response to phone orientation changes, better touch response and improvements to the “black screen” issue some Surface Duo users experience.
You can install the Microsoft Launcher app from the below link, or you can get it by going to the Google Play Store.