Microsoft previously announced that Xbox will give 500 lucky fans a one-of-a-kind ticket for E3 week.
The Xbox FanFest Ticket will include:
- Entry into the Xbox E3 2015 Briefing on Monday, June 15th, 9:30 am PT, at the Galen Center in downtown Los Angeles.
- Invite to the exclusive Xbox FanFest Party, Monday afternoon, June 15th, where fans will get to play the best exclusives and biggest blockbuster games this holiday and beyond.
- VIP access to the Xbox esports Celebrity Challenge & Twitch Party sponsored by Xbox.
- Meet-and-greet with some of the industry’s top developers, leaders and influencers.
- Even more surprise events during the week.
How to get these tickets?
Fans can begin lining up at Microsoft at Westfield Century City in Los Angeles, starting at 10 p.m. PDT on Saturday, June 13. This Microsoft store is located at 10250 Santa Monica Boulevard, Los Angeles, though the line will start near the LensCrafters on Avenue of the Stars.
Tickets will be first-come, first-serve. Get ready to see the greatest games lineup in Xbox history.