Microsoft is recruiting 2000 iPad and iPad mini owners to test their new Visio for iPad app.
The Preview is part of the Office Insider program and the trial is available in English, Chinese, French, German, Russian and Spanish.
Applicants will need iPad Minis, iPads and iPad Pros running iOS 9 or higher and the app will feature:
- View files from OneDrive, OneDrive for Business, or SharePoint, or files received as email attachments
- The Pan and Zoom experience is optimized for a small touch screen
- Turn the visibility of layers on or off
- Copy the current view of a Visio diagram as an image and paste it in another app
- Share a file as a link or attachment
- Find text in a shape
- AirPrint a Visio file
The Preview should be seeded to testers around August-September 2016 with the app set for general availability as a free download in the near future.
Read more and sign up for the Preview here.