Microsoft today released an update for Microsoft Health app in Windows Store. This updated app v2.3.20126.0 several new features such as the ability to share custom Guided Workouts created in the web dashboard, weight tracking, and more. Find the full change log below.
– Share your workout – Create custom Guided Workouts in the web dashboard, and share them with friends.
– Track your weight – to help you maintain your current weight, or help you reach your weight goals.
– Web Tile Gallery – Sports scores, news headlines. A variety of content you care about can be delivered straight to your band.
– GPS Power Saver – Enable GPS Power Saver in your Bike or Run Tile to extend your battery life up to 4 hours.
– Activity reminders – Get moving!
– Bug fixes
Update it from Windows Phone Store from the below link.