Microsoft has now launched a new initiative for Indian start-ups that are focused on delivering innovative solutions for smart cities. These start-ups can now apply for individual access up to USD 120,000 (INR 80 lakhs) worth of Azure computing to help India’s smart cities explore solutions and run smart city digital pilots.
- Up to $10,000 per month, that’s $120K of FREE Azure cloud services for 1 year
- Access to free software and tools such as Visual Studio, Office, Dynamics CRM and much more
- Get the right support for your startup
- Access to hundreds of training courses
- Be part of a community of startups and technical advisors
- Connect with enterprise customers
his initiative is anticipated to impact over 50 smart cities in the next year through a catalog of over 50 start-ups and ISV solutions. For more information, visit http://aka.ms/smartcity.