Microsoft yesterday announced the availability of the environments feature for Microsoft Flow. An environment is a space to store and manage your organization’s flows, Powerapps and business data. Environments provide an isolation boundary for your flows, connections, gateways, and other resources. When you create a flow, you choose which environment to host the flow, and the resources used by that flow. You can use different environments for different scenarios.
Environments are geo-located, which means that the flows, apps and business data that live within an environment, will be in the region where the environment is located. Flow users will have access to a default environment, within which they can create and manage their flows.
In addition, Microsoft has now added support for 6 new services,
• Bit.ly – Bit.ly is a link management tool. You can shorten links, reroute existing ones and associate them with campaigns across channels and devices.
• Cognitive Services Text Analytics – Azure Cognitive Services Text Analytics detects language, sentiment and more of the text you provide.
• Dynamics NAV and Dynamics 365 for Financials – these are a business management solution for small and mid-sized organizations that automates and streamlines business processes and helps you manage your business.
• Instapaper – Instapaper is a tool for saving web pages to read later. You can create reading lists by organizing pages into folders which can then be accessed from any mobile or web client.
• Pinterest – Pinterest allows you to create a bulletin of photos called a Board. You can follow boards, add pins to existing ones or collaborate with people to build shared boards.