Microsoft yesterday announced that they have added support for Computer Vision APIs. Using the Computer Vision APIs, users can create flows that extract rich information from images to categorize and process visual data like the below.
- Describe Image – generates a description of an image in human readable language with complete sentences
- Tag Image – generates a list of words, or tags, that are relevant to the content of the supplied image
- Generate Thumbnail – get a thumbnail image with the user-specified width and height
- Optical Character Recognition (OCR) – detects text in an image and extracts the recognized characters into text you can use in other steps
Microsoft announced support for following three new services as well.
- 10 to 8 Scheduling – 10 to 8 Scheduling is a powerful appointment management, communications & online booking system.
- Act! – Act! helps individuals, small businesses, and sales teams organize prospect and customer details in one place.
- Inoreader – Inoreader is a content reader built for power users. Use Inoreader to subscribe to feeds, read articles or catalogue them for viewing later.
They are also announcing Create HTML Table, Create CSV Table and Join actions in Flow.
- Create HTML Table is particularly useful when you want to send emails that contain a full list of all of the items from a previous step.
- Create CSV Table action is most useful when you want to save the contents to a file. These new actions that interact with lists now make it much easier to run flows on a schedule.
- Join works with any list of strings. For example, the Twitter action outputs a list of Media URLs. You can Join each of these urls together with an HTML tag like <br> and then you get a simple list that looks like this
You can learn more about these new actions here.