Microsoft yesterday announced seven new connectors for Microsoft Flow service. The following three database connectors can be used to read data using the Get row or Get rows operations. At this time, they do not support writing data into these databases.
- MySQL – an open-source relational database management system.
- PostgreSQL – a relational database management system developed by PostgreSQL Global Development Group.
- Teradata – a relational database management system from Teradata Corporation, typically used to support large data warehousing operations.
They have added a new connector that converts HTML content to plain text. The conversion to plain text will remove all formatting, although it will try to preserve Tables and Links so that the content is still readable. You can use this to parse text from HTML formatted emails.
New Application Insights connector allows you to run an Analytics query on the specified Application Insights resource and create a visualization from the results of an Analytics query.
They have added support for following two 3rd party services,
- Calendly – Calendly helps you easily schedule meetings based on participants availability.
- Teamwork Projects – Keep all your team’s tasks in one place. Collaborate and work in real time for real results. Teamwork Projects is a powerful and simple way to collaborate with your team.
Microsoft Flow is a service for automating workflow across the growing number of apps and SaaS services that business users rely on. Learn more about it here.