Microsoft today updated their Bing Translator app to v3.1 in Windows Phone Store. They have not dropped the Bing branding from the app, so this is now ‘Translator’ app. In this v3.1 update, they have added copy option for translated text and offline translation for Vietnamese.
- Text translation – Type and translate text into 36 languages.
- Camera translation – Translate signs, menus, newspapers, or any printed text with your device’s camera in an instant.
- Voice translation – Translate by speaking into your phone. Voice translation requires a network connection.
- Text to speech – Hear translations spoken with a native speaker’s accent. Text to speech requires a network connection.
- Offline translation – Translate when you are not connected to the Internet and when you want to avoid expensive data roaming charges, by using downloadable offline language packs.
- Word of the Day – Improve your vocabulary by pinning the Translator to your Start screen.
The free app can be found in the Windows Phone Store here.