At Ignite 2019, Microsoft announced that Chromium-based Edge browser will be generally available for enterprise customers in January next year. The new Edge browser will have an updated New Tab page that is redesigned for enterprise users. It will allow users to access the most relevant Office documents, internal web sites, company resources, and other Office 365 content. The Tab Page will have the following:
- Microsoft Search in Bing: Search bar for the web and the intranet; find people, documents, and internal sites, just by searching.
- Dynamic Site Tiles: Below the search bar you’ll find a set of tiles populated with your most commonly used websites or important internal sites configured by a company admin.
- Recommended Content: Easy access to recently shared or often accessed files that are most important to you and your team.
- Recent files & sites: Immediately below Recommended documents are lists of recent Office files (on the left) and frequently used SharePoint sites (on the right).
- Content and Layout Selection: An easy toggle allows navigation between content feeds (‘Office 365’ and ‘Microsoft News’)
You can learn about the above features in detail from the source link below. To try out this updated New Tab page experience, download the latest Edge Insider build and sign in with an Azure Active Directory work account.